Setup and maintain key elements in the financial or finance-related systems
- Creating and maintaining users along with granting and removing user access, including any necessary user configuration.
- Creating and maintaining work orders, which is the cornerstone of the Unit4 financial system, including any configuration related to interfacing work orders to external systems.
- Enter and review data to ensure the Unit4 system is set up accurately and completely. Examples include delivery location setup and populating various relations and flexi-fields.
Interfaces from external systems to the Financial System
- Interface transactions from external systems confirming the sent and received transaction counts and amounts. Identify system weaknesses and recommend improvements
Assist in developing documentation related to the Financial System(s)
- Document business processes, identify system and internal control weaknesses and recommend business process improvements, system enhancements and compensating controls as appropriate.
- Develop and enhance user training manuals and online tutorials providing recommendations to improve the user experience. Assist with front-line support of the University community, primarily for the Unit4 system, and development of a frequently asked questions manual for the Financial Systems group.
- Accountabilities may vary as implementation issues are identified and addressed. Assignments will focus on a combination of system setup, accounting and user experience.
- Participate in other department projects as required